By visiting Shopit.ng, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- How Personal Information about Users is used?
- What Personal Information about Users does Shopit.ng Gather?
- What about Cookies?
- What is the accuracy of the Personal data provided to Shopit.ng?
- How Secure is Information about Me?
- Examples of Information Collected
- What are your rights?
User data is kept with Shopit.ng to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process tickets
- Deliver won products.
- Process payments and communicate with you about your tickets, won products and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive
- Emails associated with finalizing your ticket, which may contain relevant offers from third parties.
- Emails asking you to review Shopit.ng and your purchase.
- Promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Shopit.ng.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each mail. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
Shopit.ng uses Google Analytics for marketing and personal data optimization purposes.
To find out more:
- About Google Analytics: Click Here
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission
- The content is exact and true
- The use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory)
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Information you give us: You provide most such information when you search, buy ticket to participate in a draw, post, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; buy a ticket through Shopit.ng, provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when using our service) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or win a product. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom products have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.